Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Doing Nothing

For a big part of today I just didn't feel like doing anything.
I wasn't sad or anything, I was actually really happy.
But I just wanted to be by myself listening to music and lost in my own thoughts.
I guess I've just been so busy lately and things have been quite hectic.
I just needed a while for doing nothing and chilling.

Later on I met up with Liz and ate Mcds and came home for some more alone time.
Yeah, I admit, I was craving some greasy, fattening, fake-looking food.
I guess I'm just too excited about Friday so I just need time to sit down and wrap my head around everything.
It's actually going to happen.
I'm finally going to see someone who I have been missing for 40 some days now.
That's kind of big for me.

For those of you in need of a new song:
Love Lost- The Temper Trap
I'm obsessed with that song right now.




I really really feel like making a fort right now. I remember I used to do that when I was little.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you've been getting some chilling time
    that's one thing i need right at this moment but impossible for a while..

    ReplyDelete