Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Nightssss

Today actually felt like summer. I've just been having a really really bad summer and today changed all of it. I had so much fun today. I realized a lot of things, good and bad, but everything worked out well.

I'm so glad we got to just lay down and look at the stars after dinner. I had always wanted to do that but I just didn't know where and we finally found the perfect place. It was truly amazing. Too bad Taiwan skies aren't as nice as hmmm Arizona skies. Gosh, I miss those. But either way, listening to John Mayer, talking, looking up at the sky, and feeling the summer breeze (so cliche, but it's so true) made everything so much better. It actually felt like summer, it actually felt like everything is going to be okay this year. Thinking about everything and nothing was just so relaxing. I'm really happy right now. But at the same time, I just feel kind of empty right now. I wont soon, but its hard not thinking about it when you're going through a really good moment in your life and you just want to experience it with one person but you just can't. Ah well, everything happens for a reason and there will be other times soon.

I hate to say it... I laughed so hard today I peed my pants... Literally.
I guess thats a sign that I had a lot of fun today... and that I have bladder problems.

2 comments:

  1. <3! I had so much fun tonight lying on the rooftop! We should totes do that again sometime.

    Cheers to peeing your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had SOO much funn too (:!! we should do this more. doing nothing is sometimes better than doing something!

    ReplyDelete