Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye Summer 2010

How boring can a book get? Okay, why do teachers insist on making us read something that is near impossible to understand? Maybe it's just me and I'm stupid and I'm not good enough for honors English or whatever but I think I'm not the only one who is being tortured by this book. So I've just settled for reading Sparknotes even though that is really confusing to read too. I feel so stupid right now...

So, last day of summer is here. How wonderful... not. I'm really not excited for school. Soccer season, yes but school, no. I think I got too used to lying in bed till 12 and not using my brain for anything more than counting coins to buy milk tea and fan tuans at 711.

I plan to spend the last day of summer doing what I wont be able to do for another 9 months. Laying in bed with the ac on, lights off, curtains closed, brain OFF, covers ON, cookies and grapefruit juice nearby, and dreading reading Sparknotes.

Hasta la vista summer 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment