Monday, August 9, 2010

Morgan Freeman

Who doesn't love Morgan Freeman, the 73 year old man who's voice can't be any more similar to God's. I saw this on Tumblr. I thought it was quite interesting considering Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors.

Preserving Morgan Freeman’s Voice

Morgan Freeman’s voice is one of inspiration and wonder. At one time or another everyone has fantasised about God’s voice being that of Morgan Freeman, and a lot of us are going to be disappointed if God sounds any different. However, Morgan Freeman is now 73 years old, and that has me worried about how the world would recover from his death. Who would you go to when you needed to deliver an important, epic-sounding message?

I propose that scientists begin working on a method of preserving Morgan Freeman’s voice, so that for centuries to come the world will be able to feel inspired by it. If they can capture his voice perfectly then there will be endless opportunities for us to use it every single day in order to brighten up our lives. Here are just a few uses for Morgan Freeman’s voice:

- In-car GPS systems could utilise it. I know I would drive a lot more often if Morgan Freeman was telling me to ‘Turn left in 100 metres.’

- Stephen Hawking can change the voice of his computer to that of Morgan’s. No one will ever make fun of him again…

- Your voicemail recording could be spoken by Morgan Freeman, although I for one know that I would feel a lot of pressure to leave a good message if he was the one asking me to do so.


Credits to: http://thebubblegumgang.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment