Monday, April 26, 2010

Productive Weekend

I went bike riding today with my parents. Fun, but no really it was actually fun. No sarcasm.
I guess spending time with your parents really is fun.

I have so much homework due this week, its not even funny. I'm freaking out but i keep procrastinating. It somehow always gets done.

I was in Jay Chou's new music video and i filmed that yesterday. That was pretty cool. Hmm what else did i do this weekend? Friday and Saturday were fun. I had lots of sushi this weekend which made me super happy.

I've been super emotional lately. Everything makes me cry which is so UN-me. I dropped a glass yesterday and started crying. I guess im just OTR hahaa. Poor geoff has to deal with me when im like this.

Ohh and i talked to my brother yesterday about relationship stuff and im really surprised at how much he actually helped me. I learned that I need to stop being so sensitive about everything.

I have to play soccer tomorrow for like 3 and a half hours. I'm kinda excited for thaaaaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment