Monday, June 7, 2010

Bittersweet

Was waking up to the smell of pancakes and Geoff the sweet part of my day? Or maybe the 3 hour walk Jasmine and I took around Tianmu one last time before going our own ways? How about the ice cream sundae we ate at haagen dazs? Or just looking into the future and imagining where we would be in 5 years. All of these things made my day so great. On the other hand, the bitter part was at one point where we were walking through Tianmu park. It hit me. My best friend is really leaving tomorrow. I don't know when the next time I see her will be but I really hope its soon. This was the bitter part of my day. But there were lots of exciting and AMAZING things that made up for it :) You better come visit missy.
Thank you for waking up so early to come and see me. The heart shaped pancake made my day.
It would have been better if the bottom was filled with caramel rather than black coffee. Yuck.
Sitting there talking about the past, the present, and the near and far future, watching the sun disappear from the cloudless sky like those girls in Paris (hehe) was so much fun. I guess at the end of the day we did find something chill and fun to do. I guess anything could be turned into fun even if its just sitting on the grass at a park. Too bad Nicole wasn't there. We missed you, you weird little Jesus Phoenix!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so jealous,
    geoff is so sweet

    you see your day has gotten better in no time

    ReplyDelete