Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Packing

Packing for summer just feels so sad for me right now.
I honestly don't even want to go anywhere for summer, especially not Venezuela.
I think the most fun I will have over summer occurred over the past two weeks. EHHH
Well I guess I'm looking forward to my brother's wedding but that's pretty much it.
I'm going to miss people, Geoff, I'm going to be away from home in a third world country where its super unsafe and you have the constant worry that you'll get robbed or even killed. I am so not ready for this. I'm not even excited for shopping in Arizona. How fun.

When will I have a somewhat fun summer?

:(

1 comment:

  1. i miss you so much jackie! i hope you enjoy you summer truly dont worry! you can kick the some seoirus ass if someone tries to rob you hehahah. and congrats to you brooo!

    ReplyDelete