Friday, June 4, 2010

Bad Day


Yes, today was a horrible day for me.

Half of it was spent crying. Half of it realizing that within months, I'll find myself without my two best friends. It will be hard but I'm trying to be optimistic. Thanks for a good last day you two. I know its cheesy but you guys will always have a big place in my heart. Awww. Too much cheese huh? But its true. Please keep in touch with me. Or at least read my blog to know what's up with me. I know you wont make a blog but Jasmine I really encourage you to. It helps. And you could even make your own fashion blog. I would read it more than three times a day. Haha.

As for the other thing. I'm still hurt. And as I said in my last post. I am forgiving but I'm trying really hard to forget and I go through waves of forgetting. I'll get distracted and everything is fine but then I think back to reality and its just devastating.

Enough sadness. Here are the things that have made my first two days of summer totally worth it.


Loved going to Smith&Hsu for tea with my lovely best friends
"Nicole I love you without braces" - Rene
Jasmine cheer up! Don't fake smile
I went to go buy paper today at the bookstore to make a big collage of pictures on my wall. Yes I chose this picture just for Nicole because of the cat. You're welcome
I thought this dog sleeping at one of the stores at Shilin was adorable. The best part was the if you put your head near its face, you could hear it snoring. How cute.

I noticed that I will miss really small things about Nicole and Jasmine. Jasmine's weird faces that she practices in the mirror. Or Nicole's obsession with bokeh.



Thanks for a great night at Shilin girlies, we should definitely do it again some time in the NEAR future.

3 comments:

  1. hope your day gets better behbeh
    everything's gonna be alright
    summer is here
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete