Friday, May 7, 2010

Bob said...

you may not be her first, her last, or her only. she loved before she may love again. but if she loves you now, what else matters? she's not perfect-you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. she may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. so don't her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.❞

Bob Marley

I really really like this quote. I guess it shows that all that women want is to be treated well and to have their heart kept safe. Relationships don't have to consist of all of that sweet stuff... I mean its nice, who doesn't like it. Like those lists on facebook that say like "100 things girls want guys to do". I think those are kind of pointless. Not all girls like the things that are on there. But most girls like to be treated well and fair and I think that's all guys have to know. The basics. I find this quote much sweeter than all of that "what girls want guys to know" crap.

today was a good day. well... to a certain point. I took my Asian studies test. That went quite well so that made me happy. After school no one was doing anything. Everyone was planning to go home at 5:30 so that was kind of disappointing. I had to get get a shot at the hospital which caused me a huge deal of pain. But i took it like a man so its all good.

I went to buy a present for Geoff and then went to have sushi with daddy. Productive :) what would be even more productive is if i started homework now. But that would just make me feel really lame. Homework on a Friday is productive, yeah, but its also a drag. I guess I'll stick to skyping Geoff :)



No comments:

Post a Comment