Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No One Likes To Be Sick

I know I haven't posted in a while. Apologies.

I guess I've been busy being sick with a stomach virus, singing year books, spending time with people I probably won't get to see for a long time, and making memories that I need so I can hold on to these people for hopefully forever.

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've always loved this quote but it hit me especially today because I guess I have been getting angry at one person lately. I thought about it a lot today and I know exactly the reason why I've been getting mad so easily. I'm so sensitive about her leaving. It just makes me so incredibly sad. I guess when someone's mad its because deep down they're hurt. And honestly, I'm hurt. I know you don't mean to hurt me but I can't help the fact that I'm hurt. And I really apologize. I know I should be making these last months good for both of us. I have thought about this a lot today because I feel really really bad. I owe you a face to face apology. You know who you are. Thanks for always being there for me and I guess I have just been really irritable lately because I know that you're leaving soon. But it's really not your fault so I can't take it out on you. I apologize.

As for you my dear. I'm sorry for hurting you. I just hope you know what I really want and what I don't want. I hope that after writing that two and a half page essay I wrote for you in your yearbook you realize how much I care about this and us.

Someone else I'd like to mention is my new friend. I've noticed you really do care about me and I know I can trust you with pretty much anything. I don't know how, but you know me really well even though we have just recently started talking. You can count on me for anything buddy. Thanks for always watching out for me :)




1 comment:

  1. i hope she reads this and understands
    i always understand how you feel jackie
    feel better

    ReplyDelete