Thursday, May 6, 2010

So not

looking forward for summer.

My summers always suck. Why can't I spend my summer in a magical place like Greece? Or Italy? Or Paris. No I have to go to Venezuela and be scared every second of the day that i might get pick-pocketed and kid-napped. Its just so stressful going back, you have to watch your back every second of the day and I just do not want to spend my summer feeling unsafe. I want to have an amazing summer. I want to do things I have never done before, do things I have never done before. But I guess that won't happen till at least summer of 2011. I might to to Paris with Nicole and Jasmine. But its just so far away from now. And thats not even set in stone.

My summers for the last 5 years have consisted of going to either Arizona or Venezuela and doing nothing. Sitting on a couch watching tv or going to the mall everyday. I spend the entire summer with people no where near my age group. Its unhealthy. So by the time 2 weeks of summer go by, I want to be back in school because working is better than sitting in a place thats not even somewhere I call home doing absolutely nothing.

Summers sure do aggravate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment