Saturday, May 8, 2010

Like a fish needs a bicycle

I need this like a fish needs a bicycle.
This means i don't need this.
I know its harsh,
But I don't.
I am perfectly happy with the way things are right now,
I want things to stay exactly how they are right now
because honestly i love the way things are going and I wouldn't change this for anything.

I don't know ow or why you would be so selfish.
How do you think he feels?
How do you think I feel?
Maybe you should have thought of that before you blurted it out.

My heart dropped.
Not because I was thinking of you.
But because the first thing that I thought of was him.
I didn't choose this.
Earlier, I said I wish this never would have happened,
but this made me realize how much I really don't want things to change.

I have had absolutely no doubts about this.
Why would I throw something that I have invested so much time in,
something that makes me so happy?
I won't.

I wish it was understood that this doesn't change the way I see this.
That we are strong enough to get through this.

Another thing that aggravates me,
it is going to be so so so awkward.
I wish it wasn't, awkwardness kills.
Sure, we can be friends. But once things pass over.
Plus, I am going to do everything it takes to prove that I really don't need or want this.
Even if it takes not talking to you.

The truth hurts, but i promise it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment