Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jasmine

So on Friday me and my friends went to Dog's head and chilled. It was so out of the ordinary compared to our normal Friday plans: stay after school, get milk tea, go eat dinner, watch the soccer game, and go home. So we decided to do something extraordinary and while we were at it we snapped some photos which was really fun. I discovered that i really like photography. I know everyone likes it to some extent but i really really like it and i'm considering getting an actual nice camera. Maybe Christmas. I know that a long time away, but stilllll.

That reminds me, i gotta go get photos developed huh?

But anyways, as you can see, the title of this post is Jasmine and she is also in the picture so i am dedicating this post to her. Not only because she is one of my best friends, not because she helps me with everything, not because i have such fun with her, not because i think she is one of the only people on this earth who knows everything about me, but because i am going to miss her so so so much at the end of this year. You know when people move at the end of the year in middle school you say you're going to miss them and you stay in touch with them for a while but then your relationship kind of just fades away? I know for sure that me and Jasmine won't be like that. Care to know why? Because i have known her since the fourth grade and there is nothing i don't tell her, there hasn't been one time where she has failed to cheer me up and she is just genuine friend who i adore. I'm trying not to think about her leaving this year but every day the departing date inches closer to us and it hurts me. I try to just enjoy the time i have with her but on Friday i realized; my best friend is leaving. I'm not even going to try to deny that school will be easy without her. I know it won't. But i'm so happy that she is finally getting to pursue what she has wanted for a really long time which is to go to boarding school. I hope she enjoys every moment of it, she deserves it and i know she'll do great. One thing i'll miss about her is being able to talk about anything and everything. Pointless or not pointless, deep or not deep, each and every conversation is special to me and i'll remember each and every one of them.

I know next year and every year after that won't be the same without her.

:(


No comments:

Post a Comment