Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fabi

So over the course of this year we have drifted apart a bit. Not because we have chosen to, but because we have been busy with our own lives. When you're so close you don't always need to hang out to prove that you're best friends. But somehow I know you're always there for me. I know I can always pick up the phone just to talk, or stop by your house to chill with you. You're always there for me and this is my time to be there for you. I just want you to know that in times like these or not, I'm always here for you. Today after school I just wanted to go home and chill by myself because my day was honestly far from perfect but I hung out with you because I knew you needed me and if something like this ever happened to me, you'd be there ready to talk. So I hope you know that you can call me at 3 am or whenever. I'm always 378 steps away from your house. I just totally made that number up but we should definitely count one day. Fabi, honestly I miss you. And take what I said to you in to consideration. Enjoy your summer and life goes on. I guess things like these have to happen for better things to come together. And eventually, I promise, things will be better. But right now the best advice I can give you is to just spend some time either by yourself or with a close friend or with your mom or dad depending on your mood. All it takes is time to accept these things. I was going to say "get over" these things. But you never get over these things. You just learn to accept them. I know you're a strong person and I know you can get through all of this. That's wy you;re my best friend.

Te amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment