Friday, May 21, 2010

Dear Ingrown Hairs

Hi there. You have been chilling on my legs for more than a month now. You're grossing people out with your redness and pimple-like appearance. People are like "Dude why do you have pimples on your legs?" I usually have to stick up for you and defend your ugliness that resembles a pimple. Then people usually just pretend they're not grossed out and walk away probably thinking I'm some kind of freak who grows pimples all over her body. So I think its time you pack your bags, I think the only bags you have are PUSS, and go back where you came from. Although I don't really know where ingrown hairs came from anyways... But you have been like an annoying little kid who has been deprived from attention all their life and at the worst moment they decided to go all ADD and call for attention. That's what you ingrown hairs remind me of. But anyways, go back to ingrown hair land. You are not wanted here on my legs. My legs need a break from all of the harassment they have received from my friends in the past month.

Yours truly,
The girl who wants you to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment