Sunday, May 9, 2010

Don't Let Your Emotions Control Your Words



One piece of advice that I give you is do not let your emotions take over you. Don't let that frustration get a hold of the words that come out of your mouth. Regret is the only thing that comes from allowing yourself to do that. Regret brings that horrendous feeling in your chest. Those chest pains that depending on how strong they are will inch nearer and nearer to your heart and your heart is the most vulnerable place you have when you have given all of it to one person. Once you let your sadness or your madness get a hold of your words, you have immediately put your heart in danger. Because chances are you didn't mean what you said. Chances are you will regret saying what you said. Apologies will flow out of your mouth. I know they're flowing out of mine, thats a good thing, it takes the burning feeling away.

Once your emotions grab onto your words there is no going back. I don't know how to get rid of this feeling besides apologizing and crying. The only thing that will make me feel better is knowing that everything is okay. I'm still not sure of it.

I should be so thankful for what I have. Some people I know have less than four weeks to be together. Why am I getting lost in the little things that make me angry? I should look at the big picture. The big picture is to make us happy. I forget that sometimes. Big mistake.

Chest burns only exist to make you realize how much you care about something or someone. I guess the more intense they are the more you care. I care so much about this and I should have never let my emotions control my words. I'm sorry.


Ehhhh. My shot on Friday was quite painful.
Before...
During!

2 comments:

  1. http://justwondering021.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-need-to-stop-getting-so-frustrated.html#comments

    plaigarism much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean SHE obviously copied you, because she also took something from jenny. i feel like a tattle tale, but it pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete