Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I Eat

Indian butter chicken. People always say "ewww, indian food is gross" not until they eat THIS.
Honey Nut Cheerios are the shizzle.
I also miss my raspberries. They don't sell them here. Bummer
Cookie dough ice cream. I miss it terribly. Too bad they don't sell it here
This is my breakfast. Yum.


I feel like such such such a fatty for posting things i like to eat. This must mean i'm hungry.

Yes I am so bored right now as you can tell because I keep posting things but I am just dreading studying for my Asian Studies test tomorrow. PLUS, school decided to be horrid people and block BLOGGER AND TUMBLR. So now I will be posting much less because I can't post in class which is where I always post. But I will try my best to keep it up :)

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmmm
    Butter Chicken hehe :)
    I love your playlist Jackie!

    ReplyDelete